When is the next Paperific Expo?
- Friday 24 August 2018: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday 25 August 2018: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday 26 August 2018: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
(Box Office opens at 9:00 am)
Where will the next Paperific Expo be held?
How do I get to the Melbourne Showgrounds?
- The venue is easily accessible by car or public transport. Paid parking is available for $10 per day.
- Driving directions, public transport options and a map of the Melbourne Showgrounds can be found here.
How much are the tickets?
VIP tickets are also available (see next question for more info).
For group booking prices, please contact us.
What is a VIP ticket?
- Craft and relax in comfort with your own table and chair
- Leave your stash in the VIP room while you attend classes or work on your own projects, or just chat with the other VIPs
- Delicious morning tea (10:30 am – 11:30 am) and drinks available throughout the day
- A quiet spot to escape the hustle and bustle of the expo
- An exclusive Paperific VIP show bag!
If you arrive before 11:00 am, please enter via Door 2 (between the Cafe & main entrance).
- $25 for one day
- $40 for two days
- $50 for all three days
VIP tickets can be purchased here. Numbers are limited, so please get in early!
Who can enter through Door 2?
You may enter via Door 2 if you have:
- a ticket purchased online
- a VIP ticket
If you arrive before 9:30 am, you can enter via Door 2 and go through to the Cafe, then enter the Expo directly at 9:30 am.
Where can I find information about classes?
There are several types of classes:
- Workshops: these are held in the Paperific classrooms and typically you will need to pre-book for these classes. They typically run for about 90 minutes.
- Mini Classes: these are shorter classes (around 30-60 minutes), held at the exhibitor’s stand. You can pre-book for some of these – check the details of the particular class you are interested in. Others can be booked on the day at Paperific
- Free Make & Takes: many exhibitors will be offering free make & take activities. Make & Takes are a free mini project which takes around 15-30 minutes to complete. Some Make & Takes are timed and require signups; for others, you will wait in line. A full list of exhibitors running Make & Takes will be on our Exhibitors guide at Paperific.
Is there food available at the venue?
Is there a Cloak Room?
What is the Paperific Prize Patrol?
There are many ways you can win a prize bag at Paperific. Stands are called out and if you are sitting at the Make and Take table you win a prize bag. We also have mystery shopper prizes. Stands will be named as a mystery shopper stand for one hour and a lucky shopper at the stand will win a prize bag. We also have a Paperific Pop Quiz throughout the day. The pop quiz is easy, so don’t be shy and answer the quiz question!
We just have one rule with our Prize Patrol and that is you can’t ask the Prize Patrol for a prize bag! It is a random act of kindness so please don’t ask for it! A big THANKS to all our exhibitors who kindly donate products to our Prize Patrol.