Techniques you will be learning:
- Colouring & Shading Faces: learn to colour and shade faces using Michelle Grant desiGns new Face Stencil and the Colour Blast Artist Inks. This is the easiest method I have found to blend skin colours. Learn how to do realistic shading and features.
- Abstract Hair: create easy abstract hair with added Gilded effects with surprising products you wouldn’t expect.
Date & Time
- Sunday, 26 August 2018, 10:00am – 1:00pm.
- Book directly online here
- Cost: $45.00
- Workshop Room #2
Instructor to provide:
- Kit and step by step instructions
- Gesso, Colour Artist Inks, Stamps, Stencils, Pencils, Watercolour Papers and more
Participants to provide:
- Paint Brushes x4 (2x round 12&6, 2x flat 16&10) (Mont Marte have a 4 pack acrylic set with these 4 brushes, doesn’t need to be exactly these sizes,)
- Black Pens (Posca pens size 0.9 & 0.7 are good)
- White Pens (Posca pens size 0.9 & 0.7 are good) (You need pens that will write over paint and inks and are permanent)
- Paper Towel & Baby Wipes
- Pencil & Eraser (can bring your colour pencils too)
- Palette Knife (metal)
- Black Ink Permanent (stazon etc)
- Craft Mat (Messy Mat)
- Water Spritzer
Michelle is an experienced creative and has been sharing her passion around the country for over 15 years. Her creative endeavours include mixed media, art, drawing, art journaling, scrapbooking and more. She inspires others through her passion and excitement for discovering new techniques and creating unique pieces from the heart. Michelle is currently a freelance tutor/artist/ designer who loves igniting the spark in others by providing opportunities for a creative flow.