1 Day Crop Room Ticket $25 (includes door entry, crop table and chair and show bag)
2 Day Crop Room Ticket $40 (includes two days door entry, crop table and chair and one show bag)
3 Day Crop Room Ticket $50 (includes three days door entry, crop table and chair and one show bag)
Please fill in the Crop Room Application form to reserve your spot and Naomi will be in contact with you shortly. You can come go as you please in the crop room. This is for working on independant art work and you can purchase kits and products from the expo to work on in the crop room.
Please note that you don’t have to CROP or SWAP – you can just SHOP at Paper Arts Tarts.
1. It’s just $10 door entry to Paper Arts Tarts. Kids under 12 are free!
2. 11 Free make and take stands with great projects you can make for FREE! As well as a Free Copic Mini Classes running everyday.
3. Three great workshops with the talented Beck Beattie including Card making, Scrapbooking and a Canvas .
4. Two great Skat Katz Workshops with the lovely Angela Peardon who is coming from Queensland for our expo.
5. Be inspired by the Inspirations Gallery and the Scrapbooking Masters Gallery showcasing the winning entries of the Australian Scrapbooking Memories Magazines Masters for 2015.
6. Work on your own projects in the crop room. You can shop at the expo and do a little cropping as well.
7. The Prize Patrol will be back handing out prize bags to lucky winners.
8. Participate in our very first Great Card Swap at midday every day
9. Shop till you drop! We have 10 interstate exhibitors coming to Melbourne for the first time this year as well as our favourite local exhibitors.
10. Seven Mini Class stands for those who don’t have time for a full workshops visit Scrapmatts, Arnolds Scrapbooking, Craft Queen, Stampin’ Up! Eclectic Images and Flexicraft Moulds.
For the little crafter’s we have our kids crafty treasure hunt and colouring competition.We are looking forward to seeing you at our new Paper Arts Tarts by Paperific Expo.